The Pocket Guidebook is an abridged edition, condensed from the original, slightly rewritten, and gender neutral.
Please use the following Google Drive or DropBox links to download the PDF guidebook. This can be done with your mobile phone, tablet, or desktop computer:
If you would like a physical book and you can wait until March/April, I highly recommend purchasing the upcoming Full-size Gentle Tarot Guidebook as it has extensive new material, will be full of colorful art and will provide a new expansive experience. For more info on the full-size guidebook, please visit the 2021 Kickstarter campaign.
Thank you so much for purchasing the Linen Edition or the Pocket Deck! (or both!! Yes, I see you! 🥰 😘) Your purchases and presence mean the world to me and I am forever grateful for your support of this work.
And please feel free to tag me on social media when sharing!! @mariinthesky
I love to see the Gentle Tarot in its new home and your shares make my day! :)
Desktop Computer Instructions for PDF download:
Mobile phone directions for PDF download using the Google Drive link:
(I don't have an Android phone to make directions for you, but I believe it should be very similar). Steps are listed under each screen shot.
1) Click on the Google Drive PDF Link
2) Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner
3) Select "Open in"
4) Select "Save to Files" in the options at bottom of screen
5) Choose where you want it saved on your phone (the sample here shows it being saved in the "Downloads" folder. Then press "Save" in the upper right corner.
6) You can now access it any time by opening your Files app
7) You will see it saved in the folder you selected in Step 5. (I like to check my Recents folder.) You can always use the Search bar in your Files app to find it if you need to.